2012年8月13日 星期一

夢想成真的一天 ♥ ONE PIECE

這一次來到了南投埔里,最大的目的,想必認識我的人都會知道爲什麽我最期待這一天。
史上最大戰役《頂上決戰完結篇》!!
I am here in Nantou Puli. The biggest aim of coming here is that I want to meet my favourite Japanese Manga character--ONE PIECE.
Please take a look with the photo below if you got no idea what is One Piece.

我終於來到了夢寐以求的樂園,樂得灑花跟轉圈~~
纜車都印有草帽海賊團的成員。
I had dreamt for many days and nights for the day to come. I feel happy when I had finally got to this place.

門口的三座塑像在迎接我咯!
火拳艾斯,紅髮傑克,蛇姬漢庫克
There was three character statue welcoming us at the front door of the exhibition hall.

、

小丑巴基船長和會旋轉的Mr.2.
Captain Buggy and Spinning Mr.2.

被捉去關還能這麼開心的兩個人。


草帽魯夫和火拳艾斯。
Luffy and Ace.

白鬍子的背影也太帥了吧?
He looks so man~!

太陽號好壯觀!
Wow!

都和大家合照了。XD
I had finally took photos with all of the member of my favourite characters.

接下來是拼圖藝廊。
Puzzle Gallery.


飛天梅利號~
Another "Wow!"

我要成為海賊王!!我是瘋了吧?哈哈……
I really like this much! Am I crazy? LOL

這一天的行程接近尾聲了。是時候和海賊王說再見了。
It was time to go back to the reality. Good bye One Piece! I had a wonderful day here.

♥ By Joyyi ♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言