2012年7月16日 星期一

Incredible Reunion of Aowanda, Hualien, Hsinchu and Luodong Team ♥


Joyyi and I just spent a wonderful weekend with other interns in Hualien. We caught the early train from Luodong to Hualien on Sunday morning. We had a long day at Taipingshan going on a trail and stayed there till night for a Music Festival the previous day so we felt a little tired having to wake up early for the trip to Hualien. Anyway, when I saw my friends’ faces at Hualien station, I felt so happy and couldn’t wait to have some chats with them. We formed a pretty big group of 13 people including: Flora, Cuong, Jeje, Semen, Siau Fen, Joyyi, Yean Yee, Magie, Erik, Magie, Way, 2 other Taiwanese friends (I’m sorry I forget your names just now) and I. Oh I forget to mention the Russian guy named Artem, who is a very nice and funny guy. Luodong team got to know him accidentally when we went to Ruifang at weekend.

The crowded bus we got on @@

Our team ^^


We bought tickets for one day pass around Taroko. Our journey began with Shakadang Trail, which is along the river cliff. From high above we could see the blue water down there, wonderful rock formation and beautiful plant ecosystem.


Semen and I (Semen looks a little weird with his beard after 2 weeks not seeing each other)



We came across a beautiful Taiwanese girl in bikini selling sausages eaten with a special kind of herb in Shakadang. Jeje couldn’t reject her attractive invitation haha.



I was so sad because after having lunch, we separated into smaller groups. Jeje, Artem, Cuong, Flora, Semen and I stuck together. They have some short trails around Buluowan where we had lunch but not enjoyable at all. On the way to another attraction, Jeje, Semen and Artem had some fun at the fountain. We laughed like crazy when they got back and wet from head to toes.


Look at Artem's hair haha


My group was then apart again. Semen and Flora had some fun with other Taiwanese friends at the bus station, Artem decided to go on new trail at the cliff alone while Jeje, Cuong and I lazily rested under a big tree singing karaoke. Haha. Jeje even lied down on the road waiting for the car. He was crazy then. I was freakingly scared. Y_______Y





We were so into karaoke that we missed the bus to Eternal Spring Shrine X____X Jeje, Cuong and I felt so hopeless when we were left behind and none of us can speak Chinese. Artem, the Russian boy can speak Chinese but he disappeared with his trail somewhere else and we couldn’t wait for him. I was worried about him whether he could catch the final bus back to Hualien as well. Then 3 of us decided to go for a walk and hitch hike when a bus would be passing by. It was a brilliant idea of Cuong actually. We got to see so many magnificent views of the coastal cliffs, suspension bridges, aggressive white flow of water and subtropical forest. We also went through a 300 meter-tunnel, which was a cool experience.



I was freakingly scared when Jeje did this stupid dangerous thing x__x


And luckily, we could finally get on a bus. The bus driver was really kind to stop for us even though there was no bus stop on that path.

In the evening, we gathered together at Jeje and Yean Yee’s dorm and celebrated a warm birthday party for Joyyi. She was given a cute egg as birthday present.

The dormitory of Hualien Recreation Area is pretty convenient with up to 10 rooms or even more. They have a nice kitchen, living room with wifi and a quiet path to go on a walk at night. What I get jealous with them is their bikes. I just think that going around by bicycle is a wonderful thing to do in Taiwan.


Semen, Jeje, Flora and I stayed up late for some Mahjong rounds. Jeje did a great job with explaining the Mahjong rules for 3 of us by moving around and playing the whole game. Semen, Flora and I were just sitting there and trying to understand the rules. “Surprising enough”, Jeje was the winner of that game anyway. He beat 3 other opponents who had no idea about Mahjong before haha.



The next morning, we went to a river near that area. It was a really beautiful blue river with cute stones on both sides. We got down there playing in the water and were about to go swimming at the upper stream. Jeje was the only swimmer then while the rest of us had a lot of fun chit chatting on the shore. Jeje couldn’t enjoy his swimming to the fullest as we attacked him with stones from the shore. Haha.






Jeje was attacked by Erik and Cuong xD

We all had to get back in the early afternoon. I felt so sad not to see my friends for a while. Flora paid a visit to my office and dorm in Luodong while the others left for Taipei heading to their offices. I can’t wait for the next gathering. Take care my friends and see you very soon. I miss you guys since I got down the train already huhu.

                                                                      Luodong, July 17, by Chi ^^!

沒有留言:

張貼留言