2012年7月26日 星期四

To Hsinchu friends ♥


This blog is for my Hsinchu friends. They made my Wednesday! I don’t want to write much as Joyyi had posted a pretty long entry about this and I think that she and I share lots of special feelings after the trip to Lalashan. Anyway I’m writing this to send my most sincere thanks to Hsinchu team including teachers and friends for your incredible hospitability and careful preparation to welcome all of us. I really enjoyed the time talking with Cuong in Vietnamese after a while we use English and sometimes Chinese everyday. I’m happy to see that he’s doing fine there, enjoying his Vietnamese dramas downloaded in Hsinchu. Haha. I also loved the time walking on a short trail in Lalashan with other teachers and friends, tasting the red fruit there and practicing Chinese and Korean together. And I feel like I had a great chance to get to know more about the Ukelele guy haha (He had allowed me to call him this way hehe). His passion and skillfulness for Ukelele is just so amazing. I wish to have some Ukelele lessons with him someday. I’m also madly in love with Hsinchu team’s presents, the photo frames are all so cute and I can see your spending lots of time making this special decorative for all of us. When I got in your dorm, the very first thing that impressed me was the photo frame on the standing cabinet so it was so amazing to know that I can own one. You know what? All of us don’t bring the frames back to dorm but leave them on desks at the office so that we can see those sweet beautiful frames everyday. ^^ Thank you all again! I can’t wait to see you guys again in our Luodong office in August! 

Beautiful as paradise (taken at Lalashan visitor center)

Lalashan Exhibition Hall

This is such a cute welcome poster at their dorm

This photo frame is for me. I like it so bad!

I received the photo frame from her. Thanksssss a lot!

Time to practice Ukelele together!! hehe

Joyyi took some short videos of our practice. Here is the melody of "Happy Birthday to you". Enjoy!! 


                                                                              By Chi Creamie ^^!

沒有留言:

張貼留言