2012年7月13日 星期五

We are 3JMC!

Hey guyssssss,
How have you guys been doing so far? I can't wait to see Aowanda, Hsinchu and Hualien team this weekend. We're going to have so much fun together. When I left for Luodong, I felt so sad because we all have to work at different offices, we cannot meet each other every day as the time at training center. But now I feel much better because of these buddies around. Luodong proudly represents 3JMC team including Joyyi, Jam, Julie, Mango and Chi (me ^^). We're having so much interesting experience working here in Luodong. We work together, travel around together, go shopping together, enjoy street food after work together,...Lunch timeee, we look cool all with sun glasses, don't we! B-) We rockkkkkk!




                                                                                    By 3JMC Team! ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言