2012年8月6日 星期一

♥ Photo shooting at Luodong Forestry Culture Garden ♥

Yean Yee from Hualien Office just paid us a 2-day visit. We spent the whole yesterday morning at Luodong Forestry Culture Garden for photo shooting. It was really sunny yesterday so I felt really exhausted when coming back but I enjoyed spending time with Yean Yee and Joyyi very much. Here are some nice photos from our collection. Let's have a look ;)   Tada!!



Yean Yee and Joyyi


This railway is among our favorite background. Just like in movies hihi
                   


I really like this photo of Joyyi. She looks beautiful naturally ♥ The angle is nice, isn't it? Am I a professional photographer? B-)


Me, myself and I ^^!


Luodong Forestry Culture Garden is truly an ideal place for photo shooting ♥


Yean Yee and I were checking the photos. Joyyi captured this moment accidentally. I like this photo very much =)

LOL. Stupid moment of mine!




View over the ecological pond is just perfect!


Posing lovers ^^




Couples come here for wedding albums too 



Stylish: Chi Creamie, Lee Joyyi, Yean Yee
Photographer: Lee Joyyi, Yean Yee, Chi Creamie xD
Retouch: Chi Creamie, Lee Joyyi xD
Location: Luodong Forestry Culture Park 

                                                                               By Chi Creamie ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言